Easter Egg hunts in Santa Rosa
Saturday, April 23:
* City-sponsored egg hunt at Howarth Park. Children can have pictures taken with the Easter Bunny, pet baby farm animals and make a craft. Ages 3 and under, 10 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. Ages 4-5 (with no parental assistance please), 11:30 a.m. Presale tickets only, $6 per child sold at Finley Community center. Howarth Park Softball Field, 630 Summerfield Road. Rain or shine. 543-3292.
* Westview Christian Church: Face painting, games, egg hunt, and raffle. Preschool-sixth grade. Hunt begins at 11 a.m. event lasts until 2 p.m. Free. Food available to purchase. Donations welcome. 3950 Doubles Drive. 545-4473.
* Charles M. Schulz Museum and Snoopy’s Home Ice: Easter Crafts, starting at 9:30 a.m. at in front of the ice rink. Parade led by Snoopy and Charlie Brown, 10:45 a.m. Age divided egg hunt begins at 11 a.m. at the ball field next to the Schulz Museum. Eggs go quickly so come early. Children free to museum with adult admission until 5 p.m. 2301 Hardies Lane. 579-4452.
* The Exchange Club’s annual Easter Egg Hunt at Doyle Park begins at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 23. It is free and open to children ages 3 through 8. In addition to the candy that children separated by age group will find in the grass, several nice gifts will be given away in a free raffle. Enter the park through the entrance on Sonoma Avenue, near Doyle Park School. 696-4355.
Sunday, April 24:
* Safari West: Brunch, egg hunt and tour of the park while looking for Mr. Hare, the missing giant Easter Bunny. Two sessions, 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. With one hunt beginning at 12:15 p.m. $19- $65. 3115 Porter Creek Road. Rain or Shine. 566-3667. email@example.com.