The List: Santa Rosa charging stations
If you drive an electric car, you’ve got 58 places to power up in Sonoma County, with charging stations stretching from Geyserville to Petaluma and more planned in Healdsburg and Windsor.
ChargePoint America maintains an online list of charging stations throughout the U.S., with 38 in Santa Rosa alone. Some are free, but expect to pay about $1 an hour at others.
Here are a few of them. For the full list, visit ChargePoint America.
1. City parking garages at 555 First St., 117 D St., 97 D St., 201 Third St.
2. Santa Rosa Plaza near the Sixth and A streets entrance
3. Santa Rosa City Hall, 100 Santa Rosa Ave.
4. Nissan of Santa Rosa, 1275 Santa Rosa Ave.
5. Coddingtown Mall/Whole Foods, Guerneville Road at Range Avenue
6. City of Santa Rosa, 55 Stony Point Road
7. Sonoma County, 2227 Capricorn Way and 1201 Apollo Way (off Sebastopol Road)
Did we miss your favorite? Share the address and details below.